Race City Flight Operations requires all solo students and renters to purchase renters insurance. Renters insurance is great to have in case something happens and most likely, you will not have to use it. The flight school insurance covers the airplane but has certain limits if you as a student were to be named in a lawsuit for negligent damage. We recommend, at the very least, Single Limit Bodily Injury and Property Damage for Non-Owned Aircraft amount be $250,000 and Liability for Non-Owned Aircraft Physical Damage amount be no less than $5,000 , which is only around $170-190 a year. Our insurance broker would be happy to answer any questions you may have, if you want her name and number just give us a call. To sign up for renters insurance, click the link below and get started!

Renters Insurance