Do I need to buy renters insurance?

Race City Flight Operations does not require you to buy renters insurance, but it is strongly recommended, especially once you have soloed and will be flying by yourself. Renters insurance, like other insurance, is the insurance that’s very nice to have in case something happens but you hope you never have to use it. The flight school insurance covers the airplane but has certain limits if you as a student were to be named in a lawsuit for negligent damage. We recommend, at the very least, the Bronze coverage package, which is only $147 a year. Our insurance broker would be happy to answer any questions you may have, if you want her name and number just give us a call. To sign up for renters insurance, it’s as easy as completing this online form and submitting payment!

Renters Insurance